Introducing Myself!!

Hello! My name is Niranth Reddy Kakulavaram. I am from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. I am a first year Undergraduate student studying Computer Science at Arizona State University, US. Hyderabad is a highly developed metropolitan city due to which I knew that I can study abroad for our undergraduation too. 


Arizona State University (Tempe) | World University Rankings | THE


I visited many places in India like Goa, Kerala, Maharastra, etc but never went out of country. So this was my first time Experience traveling to other country. So, I came with a friend( who is currently my roommate). The 3 day  flight was one of my worst experiences I've had in my entire life. Our first flight from India to Qatar was delayed by 1 and a half hour and the next flight from Qatar to Seattle by 1 hour. We landed in Seattle when my Seattle to Phoenix flight was departing. So, as expected we missed our flight and had to reschedule for the next flight which was after 12 hours. We couldn't rent a hotel because we didn't have a credit or debit card was were in a huge mess. We couldn't take it anymore and booked another flight which was in 30 minutes. If all of this bad experience wasn't enough, when left for Phoenix, there was a thunder storm in "ARIZONA". A normal rainfall was rare in Arizona but just when our flight stated there was a thunder storm. The pilot made few rounds in the sky and we were running out of fuel so had to land in Los Angeles for a refuel. That took 30 minutes and we reached Phoenix after 6 hours where our flight was supposed to take 4 hours. We reached the Phoenix airport and my friend's uncle picked us and took us to his house for the night and dropped us at the University in the following morning.


What causes the flight delays that leave you stuck at airports? - News -  The Jakarta Post

 My hobbies include playing chess, volleyball, basketball and video games. Our school had all sorts of sports and I took part in each and of them. I also like listening to music and my favorite artists are xxxtentacion, Due lipa, The Weekend, Ed Sheeran, Blackpink and few others. I like to read novels(though I haven't read many). Few of my favorite novels are Percy Jackson series, Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings.

                                                   6 Ways Hobbies Can Advance Your Career - Business 2 Community


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How has Google helped tackle against air pollution.

Global Sustainability- Ecologically and Economically!